Looking for college essay help? Look no further. We’ve compiled our College Admissions team’s top recommendations on how to write college essays, common essay mistakes, addressing the impacts of COVID-19, and more—including our recent and upcoming webinars. No matter the question, we’ve got the answer.
- How to Write a College Essay – Simple and impactful advice from our experts on the daunting task of college admissions essay writing.
- Eight Common College Essay Mistakes – Utilize the most common mistakes we see students make to ensure your college essay is a success.
- How to Talk About COVID-19 in Your College Essay – How to highlight your experiences and answer Common App’s new COVID-19 essay question.
- College Essay Phone Hacks – How your device can help you throughout the writing process.
- Make Your Video Essay Stand Out – Pro video essay tips to make your video essay as sleek and impactful as possible.
Upcoming Thrive in 30 Webinar: Writing Compelling College Essays: How to Make Your Experience Stand Out – Take the pressure out of the essay-writing process with simple and impactful advice from our experts. From our do’s and don’ts for the Common App personal statement, as well as information on how to write knockout supplements, our team is here to help your child make their mark—without all the added stress.
June 15 | 7 PM EST
Past Thrive in 30 Webinar: Essays, Personal Statements, and More – With an uncertain standardized testing landscape, many high schools going Pass/Fail, and other COVID-19 disruptions, essays will be more powerful and important than ever this year. Take the pressure out of the essay-writing process with our do’s and don’ts of the Common App personal statement as well as information on how to write knockout supplements—including the dreaded “why us?” essay and how to address the impacts of COVID-19.
If you’ve still got unanswered questions or are looking for personalized support, remember our team is here to help. Our college essay specialists can support students through brainstorming topics, developing story structure, and revising and proofreading essays—everything your student needs to stand out from the pack. Contact us today for more information.