Updated as of 8/13/20
There’s no denying that school is going to look different for juniors this fall. Between distance or hybrid learning models, rescheduled college admissions testing, and changes to the way we live our daily lives, juniors are going to be juggling a bit of uncertainty in the coming school year. That’s where our team comes in. We’re here to help navigate the choppy waters with resources from our team of test prep, college admissions, and executive functioning specialists. Check back often, as we’ll be updating these recommended resources with the latest information and updates. Hang in there–and remember you’re not alone; you’ve got a whole team here to help.
- The Rising Junior Fall 2020 Game Plan – What juniors can, and should, focus on this fall.
- 2020 Testing Landscape Updates – The latest news from ACT, SAT, ISEE, and SSAT.
- ACT Registration . . . Now What? – Next steps for those who could, and couldn’t, register for a test.
- Five Factors to Consider When Choosing Between the ACT and SAT – What you need to know to make the decision that’s right for you.
- How to Get Started with Test Prep – Looking to start test prep? Read this first.
- How to Get the Most Out Zoom Sessions – Tip and tricks to make Zoom learning work for you.
- Seven Tips to Get Your Tech Ready For Fall – Make sure your space and stuff works the way you want, when you need it.
- Simple Skills of Successful Students – How executive functioning skills can help students master any learning environment this fall.
- The Fall 2020 Executive Functioning Webinar Series – Real-time advice from our team to help students get set up for success.
Have specific questions? Our team can provide personalized help for anything you may encounter this fall. Reach out for more information.