Updated as of 7/18/22
While things may look more like they used to, we’re continuing to live in a new normal that includes a constantly shifting landscape and some uncertainty. That’s where our team comes in. We’re here to help navigate the choppy waters with resources from our team of test prep, college admissions, and executive functioning specialists. Check back often, as we’ll be updating these recommended resources with the latest information and updates. Hang in there–and remember you’re not alone; you’ve got a whole team here to help.
Get ready for the new school year:
- How to Get the Most Out Zoom Sessions – Tips and tricks to make Zoom learning work for you.
- Simple Skills of Successful Students – How executive functioning skills can help students master distance or hybrid learning.
College Admissions and Testing:
- The College Essay Resource Center – Your one-stop shop for college essay help and how-to’s.
- Fall 2022 Testing Landscape Updates – The latest news from ACT, SAT, ISEE, and SSAT.
- The Complete List of Test Optional Colleges for the Class of 2023 – Schools that have gone SAT/ACT optional for, or starting with, the class of 2021.
- What Does “Test Optional” Really Mean? – Our team provides clarity amid confusion.
- Test Optional vs. Test Blind – Discerning the differences and how it affects your college admissions experience.
Have specific questions? Our team can provide personalized help for anything you may encounter this fall. Reach out for more information.