Central New Jersey Director of Client Services
We are looking for a dynamic and caring individual to join our thriving Central New Jersey team as Director of Client Services.
The Director of Client Services will work closely with our talented Central NJ Partner Jessica Taub to provide high-quality academic services to students and families, support tutors, develop relationships with local schools and organizations, and participate in the daily operations of the Central New Jersey business.
Candidates should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Superb organizational skills.
- The ability to think and learn quickly and troubleshoot.
- Strong ties to the local community and Central NJ education system.
- Experience with Central NJ schools and/or tutoring preferred.
- Ability to connect with a variety of people (clients, students, tutors, etc.).
- Passion for education.
The base salary for this position will be $25,000-$50,000 per year depending on time commitment.
Please send a complete resume and cover letter explaining why you’d be a good fit for this role.