Director of Equity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement
New York Metro Area, DC Metro Area, Los AngelesCareers
We are looking for a dynamic, innovative and caring Director of Equity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement to lead our current initiatives and design and manage new initiatives that support our short and long-term goals.
The Director will manage our community engagement program, create, coordinate, and deliver professional development for all staff, and collaborate with our Racial Equity Advisory Group and company leadership to ensure goals are met. The ideal candidate will excel in both strategic and executional areas in order to implement initiatives to better the organization. Candidates should be looking for a long-term, part-time commitment of around twenty-five hours per week.
Candidates should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent in related fields.
- 3+ years of professional experience with promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong systems thinking and project management skills.
- Experience mentoring, teaching, and/or coaching adults.
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- Ability and willingness to empower others.
- Commitment to ongoing learning.
- Passion for creating equity in education.
Base salary for the role will be $37,500 per year.
Please send a complete resume and cover letter explaining why you’d be a good fit for this role.