Los Angeles PartnerCareers
We are seeking a talented, connected, and driven person to join our family.
Los Angeles Partner
Private Prep is seeking a Los Angeles Partner to continue our work in the community, further establish our presence there, and join our growing national team. Candidates should be looking for a long-term, full-time commitment. The Partner will work closely with company executives to attract and service clients, recruit new tutors, further develop relationships with educational organizations, and manage the daily operations of the Los Angeles business. The Los Angeles Partner will ultimately be responsible for the financial performance in this region.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7+ years of professional experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ties to the local community and Los Angeles education system.
- Experience with local schools and/or tutoring preferred.
- Experience in business development and recruitment preferred.
- Drive to thrive in a flexible, startup environment required.
Please send a complete resume and cover letter explaining why you’d be a good fit for this role.