New York City Director
We are looking for a dynamic and caring individual to join our thriving New York City team as Director of Client Services.
The Director of Client Services will work closely with our talented NYC Partner Karen Silvera to provide high-quality academic services to students and families, support tutors, develop relationships with local schools and organizations, and participate in the daily operations of the New York City business.
Candidates should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Superb organizational skills.
- The ability to think and learn quickly and troubleshoot.
- Strong ties to the local community and NYC education system.
- Experience with NYC Independent schools and/or tutoring preferred.
- Ability to connect with a variety of people (clients, students, tutors, etc.).
- Passion for education.
The base salary for this position will be $58,500/per year and will include a comprehensive benefits package.
Please send a complete resume and cover letter explaining why you’d be a good fit for this role.