New York City Managing Director
We are looking for a dynamic and highly-motivated individual to lead our thriving NYC team as Managing Director.
The Managing Director will train with our current NYC Partner Karen Silvera and will continue our work in the community, oversee all operations, manage our team of directors, further establish our presence there, and join our growing national team. Candidates should be looking for a long-term, full-time commitment with the ambition and drive to grow into a full partner down the road.
The work is incredibly fulfilling and meaningful, and the role offers flexibility and room to grow.
Candidates should have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or work equivalent
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Formal experience with sales, business development, and client services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Collaborative and creative approach to leadership and problem solving
- Drive to thrive in a competitive, fast-paced environment
- Strong ties to the local community and NYC education system preferred
- Experience with local schools and/or tutoring preferred
Please send a complete resume and cover letter explaining why you’d be a good fit for this role.