The Private Prep Scholarship Program
Our Scholarship Program
It’s simple. We believe hard-working students–no matter their financial status–deserve the opportunity to maximize their potential and achieve their educational goals.
The Private Prep Scholarship Program places high-achieving students from low-income or underserved backgrounds with individual tutors. Our expert admissions coaches work with them to navigate the test prep and college application process and ultimately gain admission to best-fit colleges.
The scholarship provides qualified students c/o 2022:
- An initial consultation with a director as well as ongoing support for any questions that arise throughout the process
- Up to 6 months of weekly sessions with a live online tutor (in-person, subject to availability)
- Materials for independent work assignments in between sessions
- Diagnostic tests and analysis to determine whether a student should pursue the SAT or ACT
- Proctored practice tests and analysis of results
- Comprehensive college admissions support
- Value of services in excess of $10,000
Class Of 2022 Apply Now
The deadline to apply has been extended to October 19, 2020.
Who’s eligible to apply?
Our application season for 2020-2021 is now open! The deadline to apply has been extended to is June 7th.
Students who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above in a rigorous course load within their school context (AP, Honors, IB) and completion of Algebra 2/Trigonometry prior to 11th grade
- Diagnostic SAT of 1100+ or ACT of 22+
- Free and reduced lunch or 90%+ scholarship at an independent school
- Demonstrated extracurricular interests/leadership or significant family responsibilities
- A strong desire to attend a four-year college or university
- Preference will be given to 1st generation college-bound students
Know a great Scholarship Program Candidate?
Nominate a deserving student, school or nonprofit that might have potential candidates with an easy introduction. We appreciate your help in spreading the word and growing our Scholarship Program.
Private Prep has helped me so much through it all.- Priya, Scholarship Recipient